Monday, February 6, 2012

Mean Green...

So I made some Mean Green this morning. Many folks swear by this juice. I swear that I won't drink it again til my juicer comes in. It's pretty tasty...it's also MEGA PULPY!!! Now I like a lot of pulp...but not this much! I'm pretty sure I'll have to chase this with coffee. But, it has all sorts of yummy nutrients in it...and the taste is pretty good...so I'm going to drink it.

Mean Green contains kale, lemon, green apples, cucumber, celery and ginger. So you know it's got to be good for you.

Look how purty...

I like to use a pretty glass...makes it more palatable to drink. :)

For dinner tonight I think I'm going to try a juice with tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno and maybe some red onion.....hoping it'll soothe this MAJOR craving I'm having for Mexican food!

CHEERS!!!!!
Misty XO


2 comments:

I love comments!!!! Love to hear what my blog sparks in that mind of yours...only nice things of course!!! :)