Thursday, February 2, 2012

3rd Day is a Charm...

So I made it through day two...decided not to add protein powder because the idea is to cleanse the body of all the junk and I've got plenty of junk to cleanse...plus if I did add the protien powder I'd always wonder what would have happened if I hadn't. The hunger went away eventually...I drank a ton of water yesterday and that seemed to help. This morning I stepped on the scales and the most amazing thing has happened...I'VE LOST 5 POUNDS!!!! Very excited about that!!!!


This is what my breakfast looked like before. This morning I'm having carrot, celery, pineapple juice.

And this is after it's all blended up. I have to say it's very yummy! And as you can see, if you are a person who's on the go...or like me slow starting in the morning...you can buy fruits and veggies that are already cut up to make things quicker and more convenient.

Oh, also I wanted to clarify something. I'm not using a juicer. My juicer is messed up. I'm using a blender, and I've discovered I like it much better. The clean up is easier and I feel like I'm getting more of the fiber from my fruits and veggies, plus I like the texture of my juices...it's more pulpy and more filling.

Cheers!!!!
MistyXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!! Love to hear what my blog sparks in that mind of yours...only nice things of course!!! :)