Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fat, Sick and Nearly Starving

It is day two of my juicing experience. I am very hungry and I think I'm going to have to hide all of my friends on Facebook because they all seem to like yummy foods and feel the need to post pictures of said foods TODAY...also I can't look at Pinterest because there are about 5,769,222 recipes on there that I need to try RIGHT NOW!!! A friend of mine suggested adding protein powder to my juices...I may do that...but Joe didn't do that and I feel like that will take away from the authenticity of the reboot.....Hmmmmmmmmm....

I have a lot more energy. I worked out twice yesterday! Go me! That's definitely a plus!

Here's my breakfast. Mango, carrot, grapefruit, strawberry, pineapple, orange, celery juice...DEELISH!

Cheers!!!!!
Misty XO

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Have you watched "Forks Over Knives" yet? It's good stuff. Just a lot more nutritional info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    I sure haven't I'll have to check it out and get back to you!
    XO,Misty

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!! Love to hear what my blog sparks in that mind of yours...only nice things of course!!! :)