Saturday, February 4, 2012

FLU...Not.Cool.

I have the flu...and a sinus infection...and yesterday I was pretty sure I needed to be put out of my misery. I drank no juice...no smoothie...water and sprite. But I survived thanks to the doc and the 2 shots he gave me and all the meds he prescribed. Still feeling awful today...but less deathlike. I've made myself a yummy juice this morning of blueberries, raspberries, oranges adn ginger(bleh...ginger and I are not friends...so it was the teeny tiniest little bit of ginger)...I figured the vitamin C would be good for me. I also weighed...I've lost 3 more pounds...which may not count since I've been sick...but I take my losses where I can! :)

Also, I've learned that my blending is somewhat frowned upon in the juicing community. I did not know this until I jouned a group for juicers the other day...they were not exactly happy with my blending choice...basically told me I was tempting all of them to blend..blahblahblahblah. So if you are wanting any info on "true" juicing...apparently I'm not the person to ask...me and my negative 8 pound self. LOL

Anywho...here's picture of my breakfast...

I'm going back to bed...

MistyXO

2 comments:

  1. Whatevs to them! I just read Crazy, Sexy Diet and she interchanges juicing with smoothies all week! Its not the same thing but it's close and way better than not doing anything. I like switching it up for a change. It's nice to feel like you're getting some substance and fiber. I also have been taking b12 and vitamin D since they aren't in the juice. It helps me a lot! Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    I'm glad you are enjoying your juicing experience. I firmly believe that you should do what's best for you! I agree switching things up is good! I'll have to check this book out!
    XO, Misty

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!! Love to hear what my blog sparks in that mind of yours...only nice things of course!!! :)